♥ ClickMe ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

MAC ♥

Sorry that I've been MIA for awhile.
I know my blog is so dead. So now Im back to here to do a lil update for my bloggie.
So I actually asked on my Twitter that what should I blog about because I srsly have got no idea on what to blog about.
So some o my friend actually asked me to blog something about makeup stuff so I guess thats it!
Title set! & Im going to share a lil bit of my makeup stuff (something that I bought recently).
As you can see the title above, its all gonna be things from MAC, and MAC is my current ♥!




swatches for all of them (from left to right)

So, those are the things I recently got from MAC & Im in love with them.
(from left to right): Sheen Supreme Lipstick (Insanely It);
Matte Lipstick (Kinda Sexy);
Lip Pencil (Beet);
Lip Pencil (Boldly Bare);
Prep+Prime Lip;
Cremesheen Glass (Richer Lusher);
SuperSlick Liquid Eyeliner (On The Hunt);
Select Spf15 Foundation (NW20).

Im gonna do a quick review on all the things from above.
As for both of the Lipstick, there is nothing I can complain about, I love them especially the matte lipstick in color Kinda Sexy. Its a nude color lipstick, surprisingly it suits me well cause normally I cant really get a nude color lipstick that suits me due to I've a darker lips. Some either makes me look pale or doesnt even suits me at all. & since it is matte lipstick, so I normally will apply Cremesheen Glass (Richer Lusher) on top of it to make it gloss! Both of them are really great to be together.
As for the lip pencil, I actually got it to match both of my lipstick and to shape my lips. Cause Asian normally have a rounder lips and the shape of our lips is not that obvious as Angmoh so I think Lip pencil do help us to create a nicer lip shape.
Prep+prime Lip is a must have if you do apply a lot of lips product because it protects your lips and Im loving it cause after I've applied, everything after that will be so smooth and nice on my lips and it stays longer.
SuperSlick Liquid Eyeliner (On The Hunt), I dont really care for this eyeliner because it cracks! I dont really know how to explain but is not the eyeliner I would like. So thats the only think I regretted on getting it.
Lastly, the foundation. I love it. Finally I found a color that suits me well and I've only came to realize that I'm that fair lol. All the while I thought Im a tan person but Im not.

So, ya! That's that. A short and quick review post. Hopefully I can gain back my readers and I hope my review helps. ;)

x.o.x.o



1 comment: