♥ ClickMe ♥

Monday, May 9, 2011

Aloha!

OMAIGADD! It's really been awhile I last updated my blog.
My NuffNang stopped. =(
Oh well, I just have to say that in those previous month, there is just too much things happened on me and ard me. Dramasss, assignmentssss, finalssss, outingssss and everything u can named.
I dunno what stopped me from being updating my blog but now I've the mojo to update my blog again.

But, what should I start with?

Maybe something me myself are interested in? lol.

I've been youtube-ing quite a lot since after I've start blogging.
Just so you know how lazy I am. =p
When I youtube, I focus on "How to & Style" or all the beauty gurus on Youtube.
There are few that I definitely will keep updating and even follow their twitter. lol.
The favourite Youtube's beauty guru in my list would be "Hollyannaeree".
She is my favourite 1. She is so pretty and I love watching her videos are because she is considered as an Asian which will be more suitable for us if we wanted to learn something. Go watch her videos if you are a beauty and makeup fanatic.

2nd guru in my list will be "JuicyStar07".
She is also another pretty beauty guru in Youtube and I actually love her and she is only 19th if Im not mistaken.
So, guys. Definitely go watch their videos.

Just because when I started to watch these videos, I started to get really obsessed with it and also purchased stuff they introduce and recommended.
& I've to say, the product they recommend are real good stuff.

&One more stuff, they sometimes really inspired me to do my own youtube video but you know, haha. Im not good in speaking real good english like them and I dont feel like doing a cantonese one or a chinese 1 because some of the beauty, makeup term, I dont know in chinese or cantonese. So Yea. But I really have that urge doing a vlog.
If I really wanted to do, I will do a Haul Video for my very first video or the "What's in my bag" video which is very popular in Youtube.
It is actaully quite interesting to watch. haha.

Anyhow, Im not gonna do any haul post on this update cause I dont have any pictures on my hauls. So I guess I will do it some other times and hopefully it will be soon.
In this post, Im just trying to update a lil bit of my own status and a lil bit on what Im doing lately.
So, yea. I will keep this blog updated.

x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment