♥ ClickMe ♥

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's Your Aim for 2011?

Had you written down your list for 2011? Or do you think is useless to do so?
I used to do that since I was small till now.
Wrote down a super long long list, kept inside my drawer or wrote on some random book, just in case someone found it (Im just too shy to show) lol.
But, if you asked me, do I really fulfilled every single thing on my list, I will say 80% only.
Sometimes, things are not like you want it to be true, then it will.
So, what I do is I will bring it down to the next year and try to fulfill it again.

This year, Imma turning 21st. =(
Im not to happy with that cause I think Im older now. lol
But anyhow, life still goes on and Im also happy that Im 21st this year.
As usual, wrote down a list of things that I need to aim for and things I should do this year.
And hopefully, this year I can manage to fulfill everything.

So, do you have anything in mind now which you think you need to aim for this year?
Hopefully yes, if not I think that will be kinda lifeless. =p

x.o.x.o


No comments:

Post a Comment