♥ ClickMe ♥

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

22122010

Helllo...!
Yes, it's been a while I last updated my blog. But, my blog is not dead.
Is just that Im too lazy to blog or no mojo what to blog about.
and and!!! my nuffnang is paying me already! boooo. haha.

Anyway. Christmas is 3 more days away from today.
What's your plan?? & also your Christmas eve??
Went out to do some Christmas presents shopping ytd.
For me and my boy. =p
Everywhere is having sales now, so excited. lol

Did my pigmentation laser last week so I stayed at home for one whole week without stepping out from my house.
But now, my face is fully recover and I'm pretty now. lol
I will try to show the before & after picture if I have one.
So, now I only left 2 n a half weeks more for my semester break.
& planned to go on a trip to SG on the 27th, yes! after Christmas only with my mummy.
Guess and hopefully I can shop till I drop. =p

Anyway, I will start blogging again.
I will try.
Damn, I only left school for a week and my grammar is so poor now.
Can even type a good sentence, everything is like a kindergarten school kids. fml. haha
Imma work hard again after school.
In the meantime, I'm waiting for my result and SAL to come out so that I can plan classes for my next sem and I planned to go back for my yoga class starting for next year.
So, that's it!

x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment