♥ ClickMe ♥

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Diwali Lunch @ Angeline's place + Uniqlo Loots

First of all, a very late belated Happy Deepavali to all the indians out there.
I know I a bit late, but I really have a lot stuff to do last week therefore Im again neglecting my bloggie.
Anyway, Im gonna blog about a post on Diwali lunch @ AngieHoney's place & a bit about Uniqlo.

Reached there around 1 & I guess Im a bit early.
But, still. I met new friend.

Food.
& oh! That's the new friend, Charles.

Busy makan-ing.
The food was DELICIOUS!! Yummy~!

Chit-chating after the lunch.
Some indian tit-bits too.
Loving the Murukku.

Changed to another corner & few of us start playing Cho dai D.

I was busy taking picture, just to blog about. lol

AngieHoney's Princess.

She is on Deepavali mood too.
She is sho cute & sho pretty.

Cho D-ing.



Im having a bad hair day.
with Audrey <3

We left ard 4 and that's it. A very short post because Im not really in the mood of blogging.
sowee!

Moving on, Uniqlo. The largest store in South East Asia.
Finally, it is here. FMalaysiaL.
Until now oni bring in this brand. =(
Opening on the 4th Nov.
Can you see the crowd?
Damn many ppl eh?
No!Not just that, the queue didn't start from here, it is in the mall.
The queue inside the mall is like effing long. fml.
I went to Q.
FML again & again.lol

Anyway, manage to get in after a long queue.
Im not going to blog about how long I queue cos I think is so stupid. haha!
& that's the stuff I bought that day.
4 pairs of jeans, and a long sleeve shirt, for me & my boy.

So, that's it!
x.o.x.o.

1 comment: