♥ ClickMe ♥

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Visit to Museum Negara

LOL! Yes, a very random post which me & my boi went to visit our Muzium Negara, Malaysia.
It seems to be boring when you all heard about the word "Musuem", right?
But, for me it is not that bad after all.
Maybe because on that day we visited, there was also a Special Exhibiton, which is the "Snake vs Snake".
So, I guess, the the point which make us feel not so boring about it.
Cause, he is so afraid of SNAKE. *ngiek ngiek ngiek*


Entrance to the Museum.

Yay! =)

Cuti-cuti Malaysia. lol

Now, that's the Special exhibition.
It's only for like few weeks or day. I forgot.

Types of vehicle from the very old days to now.

Hahaha! Proton Saga.



So, we went to the Snake Exhibition first before the museum.
As usual, a spot where let people to take photos with the animal.

Cute lil rabbit. Snake's food? OhNo! Nah, I think they are for sale.

What are these called?

The girl is brave, she sat in there, and FB-ing. lol

Huge Anaconda.




Hi, Medusa.


After that, we left the exhibition and walk to musuem. It is just right beside the Snake Exhibition.
Side view.

Poser!

Bad hair day, bad skin day, argh. fml.

Waiting some tourist to take picture so we hide under some roof.
camwhore!

Saw some kids in Hall 1, playing the the screen.
Leisure mall also got la! lol

The building is not that bad.

Hall 1.

Some skeleton.

Hi, orang asli.

Will you wear it, if you were them?

Posing in front of two rocks, but, what are they?

So, concentrate eh?

Coffin.

Coffin.

Accessories.


Why the hell izzit so big ar? and so heavy eh to bring out.

Malay Baju.

Fly with me with magic carpet?

Some coins in the old days.

This is not real. It's 3D!

Bed for wedding?

Wasist Buckle

Does this look like some kongsi gelap logo?


It's me again!


Does this look familiar to you?
It is in our Sejarah Textbook.

AHAHAHAHAHA! lol


Old school telephone.

Another idkwhythehell so big money.

=)

This the the thing which keeps me & baby keep on playing.

Old school Radio

Old school typewriter.
I have got one in my house too, belongs to my mum's.

Bling bling eh? Diamondssss?

What kind of reaction is that eh baby?

I found it cute. lol

Hi. Im the 101 who steps on the moon.


Ok, that's the whole museum visit post.
They are actually more pictures in my camera, but Im a bit lazy to upload all.
& some I find it boring.
At first, I think that the museum will be boring, but after all, not that bad.
The only thing I don't really like it is everything in this museum is all about "Malay"sia. Where are those Chinese & Indian stuff?
One Malaysia? Ahem Ahem.

x.o.x.o.



\

2 comments:

  1. haha, wth? is nt boring la. quite fun 1 lo. cos we cant think of any to do, then we gt stuff to do after that, so go somewher near lo.

    ReplyDelete