♥ ClickMe ♥

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Gorgeous Nail & Beauty

Congratulations to Celia, Mum's friend's daughter.
Went to their opening on Sunday evening at Solaris Dutamas.
The Gorgeous Nail & Beauty.

Solaris Dutamas is actually a very new retail shop located somewhere near Hartamas.
I went there once for my Yume necklace.
& this time, for the new opening.

Me of the day. =)

Outfit of the day.
Wedges - Vincci, Jumpsuits - Blogshop, Cardigan - Zara(not shown), Bag - Taiwan

This is Solaris Dutamas.
A very pretty place, full with restaurant and shops over here, something like Soho KL.

The office lot is still under construction.

That's my pretty mum, searching the shop... & we saw people preparing for Lion Dance.
so we guess we can just follow them to the shop. =) smart eh? lol

and Yes! We found them by following them.
See my mum , so excited when she found the shop.

There were a lot of people already when we reach there.
Everyone were sitting outside of the shop and eating.
I was hungry too cos I woke up kinda late so yea, I sat down and ate some.

After makan, let's go into the shop!
This is the outside view of the shop, " Gorgeous Nail & Beauty".

Took a picture of the OPI Color Bar from outside.
Srsly, I can't wait the go in.

From inside. Forgot to on my flash. fml.
But, the color are all so pretty.
Too bad that they didnt provide any of the services today, so I can't try them on.
Anyway, let's walk ard the shop.
The place is super cozy and pretty I can say.

Drying section.

Pedicure Section.
So pretty, I love this place a lot.

The front view of the shop.
Got four seats for Manicure and another four for Pedicure behind there.
Pretty horrr?

On that day.
Served us buffet lunch.

The poeple that came over.

There were also Lion Dance.
Is a Chinese culture must do on the day of opening.

Performing.

I really like this place a lot.

came in to th shop.

Lying down and eating the fruits.
But I find this shot cute. lol


I love this.
sho cuteee!






The bautiful owner of the shop, Celia, and her family.
Group picture.

& coincidently, it was Celia's birthday.
Happy birthday once again, Celia.
A very pretty yet delicious cake.

The pretty Celia.
Love her dress.

Blowing the candles.






Mum, mum's friend and I then went into the shop and chill cause the weather was killing us.
Super hot! =(
Some of the pretty shot that I took in the pedicure section.

Group picture.

Mum & Auntie Kam Fung.

Love the place and all the pretty aunties.

This is the flower we bought to greet her.

Lastly, not forgetting to take a picture with it.

Me!

The opening was great and everything went smoothly.
Loving the place and Im going back to try their services.
Bringing AngieHoney and Nadira to this place on this coming Saturday.
Then I will ask my Babes, Ahyee to come with me again. =)
&I will ask a lot more of my friends to come.
I pretty sure they will like this place.

Gorgeous Nail & Beauty, they offer services like:
Basic OPI Manicure & Pedicure;
LCN Prodcut spa;
Nail treatment;
Gel extension;
Waxing, Eyelash Extension & etc.
So, bring along your friend and enjoy their services.
Not sure if they are doing promotion for new opening, but I got free voucher to share with my friends.


The Gorgeous Nail & Beauty
A4-1-2(1st Floor), Solaris Dutamas,
No1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 K.L.
Contact No: 03-62055266
Busines Hours: 10am - 7pm
More details on Facebook : The Gorgeous Nail & Beauty

2 comments: