♥ ClickMe ♥

Monday, October 25, 2010

25102010

OMGGGG. Time flies crazily.
It's already October and almost November.
Another few more weeks, Im going to be sitting my exam hall, having my final and that's it for my 2010. Damn!
Done with my sales project on last Thursday & Friday.
We are lucky enough to sell off our our pizza and earn a lil of profit. thxgod.
Then, Im going to start on the paper work which I hate most. ughhh!
I should be kinda busy, but it seems like Im not doing anything.
Quizzes are on every week, it is killing me.
Just killed one today, another two coming in these few days. What a life.
Just started my assignment, and I have very bad groupmate. ftl.
They nearly screw one of my project. Booo!

I tell you what?
I seriously feel like having a vacation, A short one will do.
Or maybe, throw some money to me for shopping.
If not, you will see me go haywired.
Im already eyeing on a bag, so pls. lol

I even got two bad news.
Which are, next year my course will be long long short.
I dunno why I said is a bad news although it will not affect me that much, I can also have a longer year end holiday, but I feel sad. Maybe I was just pure lazy. =p
and next sem, the subject that are going to be offered will be very lil oso.
So, I might be leaving Help any soon.
Then, Im lost actually. FML.
Anyway, I will try to figure it out.
Shared some thoughts and it does help a lil on me for me to release stress. tq

Have to continue with my stuff now.
x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment