♥ ClickMe ♥

Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 2010 Hits & Misses

Sorry for not updating.
Just got back my connection.
Unipac SUCKS!
Ok, anyway. This post will be all about the hits & misses of August.
Which will be some of my hauls & also review & some chio information.

Friends beside my will know I like to try & buy beauty stuff even though I have got more than 1 similar 1 at home already.
But still, I wanted to try and get the best one, so I have to try & try & try. =)



So, I got myself another BB cream from Gowoonsesang, which was recommended by ze babe, Trudy Ahyee =), and also bought their Hydrating mask.
I haven try this but Im so looking forward to try this on cause the BB cream has got a lot of good reviews, as for the mask, was a bonus.


2nd 1 was the Wakilala products, which is for the underarm.
Bought the Bright up essence & Clear wash.
I wanted to try this cause I guess many girls have probs like pore clogging, dark patches & etc.
& my main problem was pore clogging so I so wanna find some way to cure it and this is what I choosed to save me. lol
The Bright up essence is so nice to use and easy to use.
It actually helps to moisture, tightens pores & removes grimes on underarms.
& also most important help to lighten the dark patches.
You will feel some cooling effect after applying it, it is just so comfortable. Not like how we apple the deodarant stick, sticky & hard to dry off ( my opinion).
Go give it a try if you have those probs above.
Sasa is having promo on this two item now.



3rd, Pantene Leave on Hair mask.
Im so in love with this hair mask.
Cause it kinda make my hair moist and looking more healthy & shinyyyy. =)
I bought the small one cause I was just trying it at first, but I soon going to get the big 1 after I finish this.
Get it from any farmasi & feel the different after applying it.
Btw, this is a leave on hair mask, so you dont need to wash ur hair after applying.
Suits ppl like me - LAZY people. lol

4th, Sexy Girl Hair Cologne.
I bought this because I like myself to smells good.
I like anything which has nice scent.
& I bought this because I found out that when everytime I came out from Subway, mamak or hawker stalls my hair just smells like crap.
So, this really helps me a lot, it cover up all the smells and it really smell so nice after spraying this.
I love this.


& then was the Nivea new body lotion.
Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk.
I bought this because the product name sounds kinda cool to me.
Inner cell repair. WOW!
How good it is to repair it before my cell absorb all those UV lights.
So, I can be fair from inside. =)
Ohya, Im in some whitening process now if you wonder so anything I use now will be all related to whitening.
Anyway, Im still applying & just started for like few days only.
So, I shall see if it works on me.


uhm, before I end this post, Im so going to share some cool site with you guys which is Only Beauty.
This is a very cool website which give out free sample everyday, what you need to do is just sign up & choose the product you wan to try on.
There will be few products for us to choose each day & I just got mine.

Remodelant Buste by Elancyl.

I was at the stage of testing that time, so I just clicked all & turn out I got this sample for free.
& also, sign up and the forum will also give us some info where to get other free sample like fragrance & food, etc.
I also got another free perfume sample which is the Boss Orange by Hugo Boss.
So, why not give it a try??
I got mine & Im sure you can too!

x.o.x.o.



No comments:

Post a Comment