♥ ClickMe ♥

Friday, August 27, 2010

Outings with My ♥

Went 1U with baby for movie on each Friday.
Has accumulate few weeks of pics, same place, but different clothes only. lol
A very vain post, so hope it will not annoyed you. =p

Went there to do some shopping, but I was broke on this month, so only my baby is the one who shop.
Pics will do the talking.
Dunno what to blog about, so I guess just let the pics do the talking.

Playing w my berry berry
Moi

O.O!!!

Camera shy?!

Pic of the day

What r you finding?

Good baby boi

Argh!!

Why? what happen?lol

Me again in the fitting room

Us

Another day, which was just now

What are you looking at?

Act cute lol

Pic of the day

Me again with different clothing

Baby in formal wear

Hello!

My smart baby =)

That's for all.
U can ignore it if you find it annoying. hahaha
Good night peeps!
x.0.x.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment